Friday, July 25, 2008

Another day

Today I finished editing over 150 senior pictures. Man why do I get myself into that many? I need to just pick the best ones and call it good. Well I did that too except I went thru the pictures with the girl and she wanted them ALL. The toughest thing about the pictures is that she is a very pretty girl and had the same exact smile in everyone. A pretty smile but after looking at the same thing over 150 times got real old real fast. I'm glad it's over. Her mom was very happy. So I guess that was the whole point.. right?

Tyler got his braces on Wednesday. He's been a real trooper thru the whole thing so far. He's even been going to basket ball camp in the afternoons. And complains more about his legs being sore than his teeth. He is an official metal mouth now. Braces are on top and bottom. I am excited to see the transformation. I want him to have normal looking teeth so bad. Unfortunitly it can't happen over night. I'm glad I applied for a job this school season because braces are not cheap. Wooo Weeee 4grand.. Thank goodness we can make payments.

Next week Tyler and Jake go to camp. It will just be me and David at home during the day. He says he is looking forward to the boys being gone. But I think after a couple of days he will be missing them.

Not too much else going on around here. Weather has been pretty crappy and the pool turned green. I'm getting anxious about going down to Tx for the NPS conference.
If you want to see the new pics I took they're on my myspace page.

No comments: