Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Day of the Year.

And I sit here thinking about how the year has been.
Pretty darn good I think. Nothing really worth complaining about.
We bought the house last April. The In-laws came in July for the 4th. We had a great time and the weather was perfect. There were quite a few storms this summer. But nothing we had to race to the basement for. This summer I met my friend Shellie. She's a great gal. And we love her family. She and Brian have boys that are my boys ages. I've been trying to go to the gym every morning Mon-Fri. and have been able to keep up with that unless someone is sick. The boys have been pretty healthy for the most part this year. Tyler started his allergy shots. Jake and David only managed to get the pukey flu maybe 2 times. After a month of sick kids last month I've forgotten what else they were sick with this yr. Darren and I have been pretty healthy too. Thank God.
School for the boys is going very well. They all have good grades. Although Ty says his Spanish grade is low. But I'm not worried about it. He will just get to take it again and again until he gets it. LOL .. The boys also got a lot taller. And now Ty is taller than me. Jake and David are doing well in piano also.
Darren's parents came for Christmas this year. We enjoyed there visit. This Christmas was even more special because of a present I got Jake. I asked him what he wanted and he kept saying he really did not want anything. So I decided to suprise him with a new kitten. After a week of searching I finally found someone with small kittens. On Christmas day my friend Shellie brought the kitten over. She had been watching him until then. Jake decided to name him Boots. The name was suggested by my brother who also named my other cat Sox. So now we have Sox and Boots..LOL..Sox is doing much better with the kitten too. She only curses at him now. But is getting closer to him day by day... Jenny loves her new kitten too. LOL I have attatched some pics of him too.
I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!Jake and BootsBoots is gonna kick some butt! LOL Watch your feet!!!

No comments: