Monday, June 16, 2008

Calgon take me away

Well, I have one day down and five more to go of our insane schedule. Vacation Bible School started today. I got suckered into taking pictures again for it this year. And the boys really look forward to being with thier friends. Every night this week we have baseball of some sort. Tomorrow Tyler has a dentist appointment and we find out more about the braces they're going to put into his head... all I see is $$$$$$$$$$ signs. I sure hope the school district would call telling me that I have a job for next year. I have a feeling Jacob will be in braces by the end of next school year too. I hope to blog more during the week but don't know if I will be able to. I have to edit a gazillion pictures and make a power point. Hopefully I will have a powerpoint to share with everyone too so you can see what we did all week.'
G'nite.

No comments: