Saturday, October 18, 2008

Back to normal









Well it's been a long while since I posted last. I worked from 15 Sept until 7 Oct. Needless to say I was very busy. And I loved it. I missed working alot more than I thought. Once my body got use to working again. I enjoyed all the gals I worked with. My friend Shellie even got to work with me a couple times. Which was alot of fun. Oh for the ones who don't know what my new job is. I am a substitute food service worker for the school district. AKA Lunch Mom. LOL




The boys are all doing well. Tyler finished up with football and had a blast being the QB and tight end tackle. And whatever else he played. His grades were pretty good for being as busy as he was. Darren and I were very pleased with that. Puberty has set in for him. I was listening to him talk last night and he is getting very crackly sounding. And I'm going to keep a bat by the door to chase off them dumb girls. LOL they're already calling. UUUGGGGG
Ty and Zach N. Ty as QB.



Jake is doing very well in school. Although his teacher says he got to stand on the wall during recess for a week because he decided not to turn in an assignment. That boy can be so stubborn sometimes. But I'm kinda tweeked because, he nor his teacher told me about this situation when it was happening. But otherwise he is doing great in school and has straight A's. Jake has also been spending alot of time with his buddy Jordan. We call Jordans family his second family. LOL they are always asking him to come over for the day.




David is also doing very well in school. He has matured alot since last year already. He loves second grade and I really like his teacher. She is a no nonsence kindof gal like myself. Yet she is very personable. He will have a great year I think. He also got all A's. Except in handwriting. PPFFTT oh well. And she says he doesn't like to color.. LOL no kidding. That boy has hated coloring from the time he first got crayons to play with. I guess it doesn't move fast enough. Oh well ... win some.. lose some.




Jenny is doing better it seems. She was diagnosed with hip dysplasia last week. Which is sad because she is only 1 and a half. Her birthday is March 20th 2007. So she is really young. But I also was told on my last xray that I also have some wearing down of the hip joint. So she and I will be taking glucosamine. LOL




Darren is still working for BoozAllen and likes his job pretty well still. I think he said something about going to school for work in December. Which is ok. That is about time for another break anyway..LOL His parents will be coming on the 23rd of Dec. And staying for the holiday. I am excited for them to come. And Jenny loves her Gpa. LOL




Other than working. I also have been taking senior pictures. And had alot of fun doing the last session at the Old Market in downtown Omaha. Of which I will attach a few pictures of this pretty city. My weightloss has been slow but productive. I have lost 12.5 lbs since 30 July. I am not excited about that but I am content with it. Jenny constantly reminds me that "we" need to walk on a daily basis. That's about all that is new. The weather is turning chilly and the leaves are turning colors. The last of the prettyness before the ugly brown winter sets in.




Downtown Omaha






The 2 slides in Old Market.










Heartland of America park on the border of Omaha, Ne and Council Bluffs, Ia.






















2 comments:

Amanda said...

Sucks getting old, doesn't it? LOL Enjoy your glucosamine.

Lisa_O said...

LOL I will thanks. I just hope it works. Jenny really hates it when I shove them horse pills down her throat. Hmmm wonder how long it will take to feel a difference?