Monday, October 27, 2008

Hi Ho Hi Ho

It's off to work I go.
Man I've worked the past 6 days and it's kicking my butt. Although it was really nice to get my first paycheck in seven years. I just need to learn to say no if I don't want to go in. That's the reason I became a sub. Other than that work is going well. I've still only worked at East High. But I've made some pretty good friends there.
The boys are doing well. Basketball started this week. Jacob and David are getting ready for Keyboard Karnival on the 17th of Nov. They are getting pretty excited. If they do well they will get a trophy.
The Jenny girl has graduated from her kennel to the family room when we are gone. After finding out she has hip dysplasia I feel guilty for leaving her in her kennel. So far shes only chewed one thing..LOL It wasn't mine. That's all that matters. And I changed her back to more exspencive dog food with hip stuff in it.
It's definitley truning into Fall here. The leaves have all turned and are a pretty red and orange.
I will post again after Jacobs birthday. That way I will have something to type about. ..TTFN


No comments: