Saturday, November 15, 2008

"Better Late Than Never"..........

Is a good little quote. Especially when you're a procrastinator like me. Jake had a good birthday. He turned the big 11 this year. We took him out to dinner to a place of his choice and he got to open his presents.
We got him the game he had been wanting but as you can see he was'nt very excited.

My mom sent a package too and Jake thought it was pretty funny that there was a hanger on top of the clothes. LOL " I got a hanger for my birthday! How did Gma know that's what I wanted?" But in that package she also sent a sweatshirt, a cool guitar shirt, and a real nice red sweater. He really likes the new clothes and wears them all the time.
I always have to add a picture of my moms gifts because she is the Tape & Ribbon Queen. She always sends nice gifts but makes you work for them...LOL..... Pull Jake!

Jake also recieved a Bday card from Gma O. She sent him money. Which he hasn't spent yet. I think he is saving up for something. But won't tell me what it is yet. Although I did tell the boys if they saved up half of the cost of a PSP, Darren and I would pay the other half. So I'm thinking he wants to save for that. And we just want to thank the Grandparents for the gifts that were sent.
The day after his bday is Oct 31st. This year I caved in and let the younger 2 boys go Trick-or- Treating. It was a beautiful evening so my friend Toni and i took our boys out. And we walked and walk and walked. So it was a good evening for us and the kids. We got a really long walk and they got candy. David figured out this year that he had never gone out on halloween. But by the end of the evening and walking for over 2 hrs I doubt he will want to go again. LOL
Tyler got to stay home with the Jenny girl and hand out candy. Which I think he enjoyed. And he got to play with a few neighbor kids afterwards.


No comments: