Sunday, September 28, 2008

Merry Go Round

Wow what a whirlwind past two weeks. I love working and the people I work with. I don't love to rush home and get things ready for the evening. The past month has seemed to spin out of controll. I can't remember much of whats happened. Other than the basics. Oh wait nothing has happened because I've been too exausted.LOL . I work all day tomorrow and Tyler has a football game in the next town tomorrow after school. Poor Jenny I had to get her a dog sitter for the day because we won't be home until after 3pm. And then back out the door for another 2hrs. I couldn't kennel her for 8hrs during the day. She doesn't even sleep there at night anymore. Only when we're gone. My friend Denise said she would take Jenny for the day.
Darren and I cleaned out an ugly pine tree bush thing in the back yard today. It looks much better back there. Except I did something to my hip. I'm tellin ya I am falling apart here. LOL
Well hopefully I will update more often. But don't count on it. We still have everything else in the evenings. So if you see a new post then I've had time to sit here and actually think. LOL TTFN

No comments: