Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sick and Tired

Ok David is sick and I am tired of him being sick. I thought he was doing alot better. I had a Dr. appointment to night at 6pm and I had made his dinner to go. As he was eating I happen to look back. UHH mom I don't feel good. And litterally 2 minutes before we could get to a bathroom or stop somewhere. He vomited all over the back seat of my expensive pretty truck with CLOTH seats. He was a mess and so was his seat. GAG... I got him cleaned up best I could and the gals at the Dr office managed to squeeze him in. And they were booked. So anyway he has a "virus". I hate that word. And all I could think of when I was cleaning up the truck is that I have cleaned Jakes, Davids or a dogs vomit in my truck and old van probably a good 10xs. And I really miss leather seats on days like today.

No comments: