Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy birthday

Well it's Davids birthday. He is 7 today. And was in my face at 5am. "Mom can I open the box now?" David go back to bed! 6am "Mom can I get up and open my box now?" David get your butt back in bed until 7am atleast! LOL 7am "Mom my watch says it's 7am now, can I get up?" UUGG Are you kidding me? So I get my robe on and come downstairs to make sure he let the dog out. And I hear "can I open my box from Gramma now?" At this point I barked NO! It's been a whopping 37 min and so far he hasn't said any thing.




He isn't having a party today so I think I will let him open his gifts before piano lessons. Yep that's right his first lesson happens to be on his birthday. LOL I was going to post the link that the news station sent back to me so you can watch the news station tell the world it's his birthday but there isn't one. So here is the picture that I sent in.




I will update later with more pictures. Hopefully from piano and his bday cake and gifts.




Here are the gifts that he got. Gma O sent him money that he will spend on some sort of toy.THANKS Gma O........ Gma T got him an awesome card which he totally loved. And cool clothes. THANKS MOM and some money for him to spend also. He is in hog heaven at the moment.




His first piano lesson went very well to my suprise. Because all he did was fidget and tap the keys even when she was trying to talk to him. But for some odd reason he was still able to comprehend what she was telling him. I had to ask what he ate for breakfast.. he says " a chocolate granola bar." AH that's why he couldn't sit still or focus. LOL oops . Ms. M. says he is already on page 22. Yeah DeDe! I think she was suprised by him too. Which always tickles me. Because when the boys do more advanced things it makes me feel like Darren and I have done a pretty good job. :) Oh ya it's just now noon. Can I take a nap now?

No comments: