Saturday, August 23, 2008

One week later

Well, it's been almost a week since I blogged last. Next Saturday is Davids 7th birthday. I can't believe my baby will be 7.~~sigh. I have no idea what we are going to do for his birthday yet. He wants a party but he only has 2 real friends right now and one will be out of town. Maybe we will just push his party back a week so that they both can come. I'll have to talk to Darren.
It was another good school week. Tyler started football and wants to be a quarterback so bad. He says he doesn't care which team he plays on. Just as long as he can be the QB. Jake says he didn't do anything exciting at school this week. He did manage to get a 103% on his spelling test. WAY TO GO! David is still David at school. He has to move his card atleast once a day for talking. LOL Not our David!. I warned his teacher the first day of school that he likes to talk. But I've gotten no notes sent home so he must not be too bad.
I tried to go to the gym everyday. But I got a call to taste test food for Tues & Wed. I could't pass it up. It paid $50.00. Thursday the gym was closed in the morning and there was no way I was going in the afternoon.. It gets too blasted hot in that old airplane hanger. I did however take Jenny for a 3 mile walk. It was misting out and felt so good. Friday I made it back to the gym and had a good workout. I'm going to add weights next week I hope. Last night I kept waking up with my arms or legs asleep. No matter which way I turned as soon as I was comfy one of my limbs would throb in tingly pain. And to boot my hips have been sore for over a month. I will talk to my doctor about it when I go in next.
Tyler is on his 4th week of allergy shots. He will be getting them before school on Monday mornings. Although this Monday I am going to light a fire in thier office.. -- not litterally-- Every time we have gone in they have just turned Tyler around and poke the back of his arm. Never have they gone over the serum bottle nor asked him if the info on the bottle was him. And Ive never seen the serum bottle. The lady got into a huge tizzy last week when I asked her where it was. So I left pissed. I have every right to know what she's poking my son with. Although I know/ hope it's the right stuff.
I haven't picked up my camera in over a month other than to take a picture of a butterfly in the back yard. I haven't been in the mood. Tomorrow another gal and I are suppose to take pictures after church. The church does a Family fest this time every year. It's usually a fun thing. But since Darren will be playing in the music group and I will be taking pictures that means the boys will get to run wild. And I don't want that to happen. But of course they love it when they're not under my thumb.
The dog still has a stupid rash, digs at her ear, bites her feet and scratches everywhere. I decided yesterday no more dog food for a week. Just to see if that helps. I will make her chicken and rice. Which she totally loves. Knowing my luck it's not the food she's having issues with, it's probably grass.
Hope you have a good weekend. I'm going to try. LOL

No comments: